Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ladies and Gentleman we have been matched!!!

On August 8th we received a profile to consider. I was with the girls at Hawaiian Falls when the email came in. At first I thought I should wait and look at the profile with Josiah but 30 seconds later I was downloading the profile onto my dropbox. As soon as that sweet lil face hit my screen I got chills, started laughing and tearing up at the same time. Then I decided I should wait until Josiah looked at the profile before showing the girls but then 3 minutes later I showed them!


I then felt really bad about leaving Josiah out so I called him and told him we had a profile to consider. Josiah quickly hung up the phone and checked out the pictures and medical records and called me back and said "Let's do it! I want a SON"!  That's right people we are adding a boy to this crazy girl family!
Meet our soon to be son Josiah "Knox" Foster
 
We will call him Knox.
He just turned 3 and is from Changsha in the Hunan Province
We could not be happier! Josiah is stoked to say the least. Jaycee is constantly saying that he is hers and is his boss since she is older. Lord help us!
 
"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21
 
This text has been true in our lives over and over.  When we think we have a plan or a strategy God's plans are greater.  When we started this journey a little boy was not part of the equation.. at least in our minds, since we were adopting from China.  However, at least at this point in time, it appears to have always been in God's equation.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful!! He's just sooo adorable! I'm excited to meet the new part of the family. Yaaaay!! God's faithfulness never ceases to rock me off my feet

    ReplyDelete